Be a Part of Our Success
Corporate Access Coordinator - 14 month FTCWhat is the opportunity?
Coordinate Corporate Access activities for the European Equity Division
What will you do?
- Logistical coordination and execution of European Corporate Access events including, but not limited to, non-deal and deal roadshows, fieldtrips, expert speaker events, seminars, salesforce briefings, conference 1:1s.
- Develop close working relationships with internal Sales, Research and Investment Banking teams
- Work with these teams to establish priority targets and communicate status and progress of events both internally and to clients
- Using RBC standard templates, create and maintain all Corporate Access materials including invitations, company schedules, investor profiles and feedback documents, monitoring for consistency and policing branding standards
- Maintenance of RBC's client relationship management system and shared events calendars
- Liaise with internal and external vendors to make venue recommendations and arrange logistics including flights, hotels, ground transport, visa applications, presentation material etc in accordance with RBC preferred providers and standards
- Book meeting venues (internal and external), confirming full arrangements and organising AV equipment, dial-in facility and catering as required
- Onsite management of events where necessary
- Work with Sales and Analysts to collate investor feedback, format and deliver to corporate clients
- Manage invoice processing, including the tracking of roadshow costs
- Data mining, to include pulling historical Corporate Access data for internal stakeholders
- Seek innovative ways to improve efficiencies and productivity with the Corporate Access team
What do you need to succeed?
- Previous Roadshows, Corporate Access and/or Equity markets experience
- Client facing experience
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint minimum
- Understanding of the Equity business
- University degree
- Understanding of MiFID II
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .
Get Career Alerts
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up for Career Alerts and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
City: City of London
Address: Riverbank House
Work Hours/Week: 35
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 2017-12-05
Req ID: 150199
Posting Notes: [[mfield1]]
Flexible Working Options Considered