Corporate Finance Advisor
- Competitive Package
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 10 nov. 17 2017-11-10
The Company is an established Corporate Finance Advisory firm providing M&A, fundraising and corporate finance advisory services to UK, and international corporates. The small team is growing quickly and is looking for a quality and experienced Corporate Finance Advisor to join its senior team in London. This person will need to have good private company Corporate Finance Advisory execution experience with UK corporates and UK institutions and will be an integral part of the firm, including significant deal responsibilities and key institutional / client interaction, either associate level or partner level with an attractive compensation package.
- Procure new unquoted corporate clients and manage a pipeline.
- Experience fundraising in the UK, and with M&A, ideally able to run transactions from end to end with Analyst support.
- Oversight and careful checking of all elements of Analyst’ work – must have sufficient judgment to be able to direct and prioritise work of Analysts and the momentum of transactions.
- Accounting or equivalent skills or qualifications.
- Basic drafting of marketing and deal documents (teaser, info memo, management presentation) with Analyst assistance.
- Establishment of basic structure of presentation.
- Data room organisation.
- Preparation and dissemination of information to corporate clients.
- Team player, integrity and honesty are essential qualities.
- Minimum 5 years' work experience in M&A investment banking with unquoted companies, up to 30 years plus relevant experience.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills with attention to detail.
- Successfully headed a number of unquoted M&A and Small and / or Mid-Caps Fundraising and M&A mandates.
- Strong ability to work in an entrepreneurial culture, requires early evidence of working as part of a team rather than an independent consultant.
- Prior knowledge and/or experience in related sectors, which excludes oil and gas and resources sectors.
- Perfect English grammar, both written and verbal.
- Must be able to represent the firm at a client meeting without supervision and display evidence of technical capabilities and personal traits to be an FCA approved person.