- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Macquarie Group
- 21 juin 18
Corporate Operations Group - Informational Management Services, Manager
The Manager, EMEA, information Management, will be responsible for the effective operations of the regional record keeping and data protection requirements. This includes financial services regulatory record keeping requirements under the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID2) and financial services data protection as well as delivery of global information management initiatives as prioritised by the Business. This role will include working with a broad stakeholder network across the business to manage the regulatory environment across the UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) as they relate to information management.
Based in the UK, this role forms part of the Central Information Management team. The reporting line for the role will be a matrix reporting line to both the EMEA regional management and the Central Information Management Team.
The EMEA region will manage day-to-day operational activity and identify regional needs relating to information management. The Central Information Management Team will address the group-wide initiatives as defined by the global steering committee.
The Manager, EMEA, Information Management, will be responsible for:
- Support and maintenance of the regional solutions employed for information management.
- Operational oversight in order to ensure regulatory compliance is maintained requirements.
- Stakeholder management within region across all businesses.
- Understanding regional regulatory needs.
- Benchmarking records and information management practices against industry.
- Lead the development and delivery of an information management capability as per project based delivery.
- Providing subject matter expertise relating to financial services regulatory and data protection management requirements.
- Developing policies, standards and procedures as per functional or regulatory requirements.
- Identifying and gathering business requirements and conducting business analysis to meet regulatory requirements
- Undertaking any broader information governance activity as prioritised by the Business.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Sound knowledge, understanding and experience in information governance, and records and information management from within the banking/financial services industry.
- Some exposure to and/or understanding of MiFID2 records management requirements.
- Sound understanding of financial services data protection principles
- Excellent communication skills to engage a wide range of stakeholders.
- Developed or assisted with development of complete, accurate, and unambiguous documentation relating to business and functional requirements, business processes; and project plans and documentation.
- Analytical skills including understanding how to interpret business needs and requirements and translate these into operational or application requirements.
- Ability to exercise initiative and be able to follow through on issues with minimal supervision.
- A level of comfort with and ability to work under a matrix reporting arrangement.
Macquarie Group (Macquarie) is a global provider of banking, financial advisory, investment and fund management services. Around the world, we act on behalf of a range of institutional, corporate and retail clients. Founded in 1969, Macquarie employs more than 13,400 people in 28 countries. We focus on areas of business where our particular skills and expertise deliver real benefits to clients and investors.
At Macquarie we offer you the experience and freedom to grow your career whilst making your mark within a highly successful organisation. Key to our success is the entrepreneurialism we encourage in all our people. We give you the opportunity to progress your career as quickly as you can demonstrate your ability.
Macquarie's business is structured into six operating groups and four support groups.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.