- 45,000 - 65,000
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- B&FS Risk
- 09 août 18 2018-08-09
My Client are a leading insurer and re-insurer with a growing Political and Credit Risk team. The client base is primarily international and development banks but also includes exporters, traders and investors. They are currently looking for an extremely bright credit analyst to come on board (from a financial service background) to provide credit analysis and ratings support to the underwriting team.
- Support the underwriting process through the analysis of proposed credit risks
- Analysis with be based upon credit papers, info memos, financial statements and models along with credit ratings agency reports and other related information.
- Coverage of the macro economic, industry sector and regulatory factors is also required.
- Based upon the above, the analysis will provide a clear recommendation for the underwriters along with credit rating for the risk envisaged.
- Educated to a degree level in a numerical subject
- Emerging markets experience
- Strong understanding and experience of a wide array of international banking products - Corporate Lending, Trade Finance, Structured Finance, Real Estate Finance, Project Finance.
- Performed Credit Analysis on Complex products.
- Formally Credit Trained.
Get in touch if you are interested - firstname.lastname@example.org