- 45,000 - 55,000
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- B&FS Risk
- 14 juin 18 2018-06-14
My Client are a leading insurer and re-insurer who are focused on underwriting complex Risk. The business specializes in commercial Insurance. They are currently looking for an extremely bright credit analyst to come on board (from a financial service background) to provide support to the underwriting team and produce ratings and transactions for their counterparties.
- Performing Credit Analysis of various Risks imposed to the business.
- Analyzing the process which will involve the modelling of financial data
- To take part in the underwriting analysis process
- Extensively carry out Macro/Micro Economic analysis to see credit worthiness of various transactions
- Educated to a degree level in a numerical subject
- Strong understanding and experience of a wide array of international banking products - Corporate Lending, Trade Finance, Structured Finance, Real Estate Finance, Project Finance.
- Performed Credit Analysis on Complex products.
- Formally Credit Trained.
Get in touch if you are interested - firstname.lastname@example.org