- CDI, Plein-temps
- Anson McCade
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
Credit Flow Strat - VP level
My client is looking to make a mid-level hire in the Desk Strat team, working with the European Macro Credit Trading business. The business trades Credit Index, Options, Tranches, Hybrids, and Bond ETFs / TRS. The role requires capabilities in modeling and statistical analysis, software development, risk and trade analysis, and capital analysis. They are a front office team, working with trading and sales in a dynamic and pressured environment.
- Working with trading desk team to price transactions and manage risk in the front office.
- Optimizing the deployment of capital within the business.
- Developing new financial models for credit trading.
- Building and maintaining a complete trading and risk management platform.
- Assisting in the marketing and structuring of transactions where substantial analytics or infrastructure are required.
- Assisting in Firmwide Strategies initiatives.
- Undergraduate Degree in a quantitative subject, e.g. math, physics, finance, computer science.
- Strong programming skills.
- Familiarity with at least basic financial modelling, e.g. Black-Scholes.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to deliver results quickly.
- Ability to solve problems and to explain the ideas that underlie them to non-technical colleagues or clients.
- At least 3 years' experience in Credit or related field.
- Good Knowledge of financial derivatives and statistics.
- Advanced degree in related field.
- Proficiency in C++, Python, Java.
- At least 5+ years' experience in Credit or related field.