- £45,000 - £55,000
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Saxton Leigh
- 11 déc. 17 2017-12-11
Proactively advising and consulting business departments regarding risk management issues such as credit, market, country and investment risk and negotiating with the insurer, lawyers and insolvency administrators regarding bad debt.
- To accurately and efficiently assess credit, trade, market and country risk of trading entities within Mitsui EMEA business unit, and make appropriate advices to business staffs in order to create risk / return well balanced business.
- To help to find out significant risk and problems within the territory and to think of solutions.
- To compile, consolidate, monitor and report on risk related positions within EMEA region for senior management and head office review.
- To liaise with and provide support to Mitsui EMEA offices regarding risk management.
- To support business departments in terms of their credit applications, client meetings, collecting risk related information, difficult debts collection, customer bankruptcies and queries they have with regard to the process.
- To study and resolve any ad hoc issues relating to risk management.
- To report in writing, including the Over-credit / Overdue reports.
- To continue to improve self-skill and coach risk management related staffs.
- To improve risk management mind of all business staffs of Mitsui EMEA by educational activities.
- To manage credit, market, country and investment risk issues make special monitoring for key accounts of Mitsui EMEA.
- To be contact windows for external parties such as credit insurers, brokers, suppliers and assisting in negotiations