Credit Officer - Leveraged Finance
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley
- 05 janv. 18 2018-01-05
My client a Global Investment Bank is looking for a ambitious and talented Credit Risk Officer to join the teams growing Leveraged Finance team.
- Analyze new Leveraged Finance transactions including LBOs, M&A financing, Leveraged Loan participations, FX/IR/commodity derivatives, transaction banking, etc. Provide credit recommendations and present to Underwriting Committee for larger transactions.
- Ongoing quarterly portfolio monitoring across a variety of industries
- Responsible for maintaining data integrity for all names / transactions in IT systems
Skills & Qualifications:
- Credit analysis experience, thereof at least part in non-investment grade credit lending.
- Solid analytical skills, including Leveraged Loan and High Yield structuring, financial modeling/forecasting, and understanding of derivative structures,
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Ability to focus on multiple transactions at once
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Business line structuring and/or workout experience a plus but not required
If you feel you have the relevant skill set for the role. Please apply via E-Financial careers or alternatively you can send your CV direct to me on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need any more information please do not hesitate to call me on 02070920064.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.