Credit Research Analyst
- Competitive Salary + bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Mason Blake
- 19 janv. 18 2018-01-19
Our client, one of the world’s largest life reinsurance companies is looking to recruit a Credit Analyst in London.
This is a newly created role due to growth of the asset base and an expanding investment team in the London office. The successful candidate will undertake fundamental and relative value analysis on an independent basis, with full responsibility for assigned industries and credits within these industries.
- Conduct fundamental-driven credit analysis on a portfolio of non-financial names, with a focus primarily on issues in Sterling
- Undertake relative value analysis at both issuers and issue level to inform buy, hold, reduce or sell recommendations within portfolio constraints
- Provide investment recommendations to UK and US based Portfolio Managers
- Participate in investment discussions and contribute towards credit team’s sector outlook
- Proactively develop and maintain relationships with company management, sell-side analysts, rating agencies and industry experts to further sector knowledge and inform investment recommendations
- 4-7 years’ relevant fundamental credit analysis experience. Preferably from an asset management/insurance background, however rating agency and sell-side experience will also be considered
- Ideally experience covering the utilities and transportation sectors
- Ability to think like an investor, should be comfortable discussing investment recommendations to senior management
- Degree educated; preferably in Economics, Finance, Business or related field
- CFA or other relevant professional qualifications
- Collegiate mentality, ability to work in a small team environment
- Enthusiastic and can-do attitude
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.