- Up to £80,000 Base + Benefits + Package
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Barclay Simpson
Credit Risk - Modelling Manager - IFRS9
My client is seeking an experienced Credit risk modelling lead to work with multiple institutions, leading IFRS9 and credit risk modelling engagements.
Leading and delivering projects in firms world-wide. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of projects around Building, Validating and Reviewing Credit Risk Models in accordance with IFRS9 for a multitude of well-known financial institutions.
This is a hands-on role leadership role, requiring model development expertise in Retail/Wholesale Banking PD/EAD/LGD Models, as well as the ability to oversee a team, engage with senior stakeholders and manage projects.
Experience & Background:
- Ability to code in such languages as VBA, SAS, MatLab, C++ etc
- Experience Developing Retail/ Wholesale banking PD/EAD/LGD models
- Proven Leadership/Project Management skills
For more info: Click Apply or Email: email@example.com