- £60000 - £80000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Selby Jennings QRF
- 14 nov. 17
Credit Risk Management - Immediate Start
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : £60000 - £80000 per annum
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
A leading UK investment bank is looking to expand its Credit Risk function with a focus on the risk analytics space. They have already brought on several new modellers into the group and due to their continued success have extra headcount to expand further.Junior Economic Capital Modellers for Risk Analytics Group | UK Investment Bank | London
Salary – £60-75k + benefits & bonus
A leading UK investment bank is looking to expand its Credit Risk function with a focus on the risk analytics space. They have already brought on several new modellers into the group and due to their continued success have extra headcount to expand further.
The role will report into a VP Team leader within the group with a dotted reporting line into the Head of Analytics, which will greatly aid career progression and give successful candidates exposure to senior management. This position, if candidates perform, should be given some management responsibility towards the end of 2018 when the group is planning to bring on more junior analysts.
Ideal candidates will have the following background
- Advanced degree in finance, economics, statistics, or a related field (PhD preferred) and 2 years of relevant work experience (relevant PhD degree can substitute for some or all of the work experience).
- Experience in modelling wholesale credit risk within a financial institution
- Strong economic capital experience
- Excellent Basel II/III knowledge
- In-depth understanding of credit risk methodologies (KMV, CreditMetrics, etc.), VaR, and/or other complex financial risk modeling is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of a statistical or analytical modeling language such as SAS, Matlab, Stata, or S+.
If this is an opportunity which would be of interest to you then please apply now at and a consultant from the team will be in touch shortly.