Credit Risk VP, Leveraged Finance
- Circa £100k
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bruin Financial
- 11 janv. 18 2018-01-11
International Investment Bank seeking a Credit Risk VP to join their Leverage Finance team in London. The role is sat in very small team with broad exposure to the full deal cycle.
• Day-to-day engagement with the bank’s leveraged finance and investment banking professionals across a broad range of industry verticals.
• Work directly with leveraged finance and industry deal team members to support all aspects of leveraged finance underwriting and execution.
• Guide leveraged finance deal team members in proper credit analysis / due diligence, preparation of credit memorandum, and financial statement analysis / modelling.
• Participate in discussions with senior decision-makers for all contemplated financing commitments.
• Support senior Risk Officer to ensure the comprehensive monitoring and accurate reporting of the bank’s deal pipeline and prospective / booked capital commitments.
• Undergraduate degree from a leading institution; background in Finance, Accounting, or Economics preferred.
• Previous experience in credit risk analysis - leveraged lending, leveraged finance and/or transactional experience strongly preferred.
• Financial modelling experience.
• Formal credit training and familiarity with legal credit documentation a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work well independently and as part of a small team.
• Additional European language a plus.