- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bond Radar
- 23 avr. 18 2018-04-23
Bond Radar is looking for a Data Production Manager to provide support to the Data & Content department at Bond Radar in London. You will be working in a lively office environment, dealing with high volumes of sophisticated financial data on a real time basis. You will proactively promote all company data output and proactively manage daily data support requests.
Rolls & Responsibilities
- Promotion of data by actively supporting routine client data feeds via email and Bloomberg
- Production of daily excel monitors for Bloomberg
- Management and promotion of data by helping in regular press release production
- Promotion of data by making on-site client support visits
- Managing and responding to client data queries and questions
- Sourcing any errors and liaising with IT departments to constantly improve the service
Skills and experience
The role demands an excellent grasp of basic IT processes, especially the management and production of Microsoft Office software. It will require training in the procurement of data from Bond Radar’s data feeds to Bloomberg and the internet. A self-starter, you will be expected to work alone and as part of a small and busy team, whilst maturing into the roll as it develops over time in a young and vibrant department.
Excellent communication skills and written English essential.
Excellent numeracy and the ability to grasp and understand basic financial concepts.
Must be able to communicate with clients verbally and professionally at all times and have a hunger for excellence in all related data tasks – the ability to think ‘out of the box’ an added benefit.
One to two years’ worth of work experience in a financial background (or a wire service) either in banking or print media would be a distinct advantage.