- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : GBP70000 - GBP80000 per annum
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Data Architect Data, Architecture, Big Data, Hadoop, Greenfield, Data Modelling, Metadata, Agile, Physical modelling, Logical Modelling, Conceptual Modelling, Banking, CRM
Data, Architecture, Big Data, Hadoop, Greenfield, Data Modelling, Metadata, Data Lineage, Data Tooling, Agile, Physical modelling, Logical Modelling, Conceptual Modelling, SQL Server, Banking, Visual Studio
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Data Architect to work on a Greenfield project for a Banking client based in Kent.
You will be required to help define the key data architecture using Logical, Physical and Conceptual modelling techniques, on an exciting Greenfield project within a key business function within the bank. There will be the opportunity to implement Big Data tools and techniques if the suitable candidate deems it necessary.
Key skills/experience required:
- Strong experience as a Data Architect ideally with exposure to the Banking sector
- Experience in architecting projects from start to finish
- Exposure to Big Data tools and technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, Spark etc.)
- Data Modelling expertise (Physical, Logical, Conceptual)
- Strong experience with CRM systems (MS Dynamics would be preferable)
- Strong Database and Data Lineage understanding
- Data tooling expertise
- Experience working on regulatory projects
- Experience working within an Agile methodology
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Please respond with an up to date CV for further information.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.