Data Business Analyst
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- BSM Group
- 11 déc. 17 2017-12-11
A leading Investment Bank in The City is looking for a Business Analyst to work with Internal Stakeholders across the Trading and Banking Book to understand their specific data capture, processing and reporting requirements. You will document and communicate those requirements to IT and report developers.
- Help to increase functionality across the data warehouse environment
- Develop integration layers to facilitate quality and availability of key information across a range of business users
- Ensure that developments align with data strategy
- Experience working with business to understand specific data capture, processing and reporting requirements
- Experience working in a Data or Risk BA role
- Ability to break down concepts to non technical audiences
- Experience analysing, documenting and communicating requirements to IT and report developers
- Experience in the data warehouse environment
- Understanding of database query languages such as SQL
Please submit a copy of your CV for further information.