Data Science Python /HTML5 / Front-End Developer
- Negotiable GBP
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Barclays UK
- 22 sept. 18 2018-09-22
Overall purpose of role The purpose of this role is to develop and build the Front-end layer to distribute and integrate analytics across various trading systems, Quant platforms and Desktop. The candidate will work very closely with the Quants and Sales to design and deliver the framework so it helps the business for Client Consultancy and also helps the Clients for Execution Transparency. The candidate will also work on building the hosting the services on the Cloud.
- Deliver the Visualisation of the Analytics in HTML5/Python Framework
- Build and develop the Application and UI Layer to generate and distribute analytics across trading platforms, quant systems and desktops.
- Build the Analytics and Reporting framework for the Sales/Quants to deliver the analytics to the clients
- Lead the technology projects, working closely with the Quantitative Analytics and Trading teams, to build analytical tools.
- Basic Qualifications/Skills:
- 4-year Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering degree
- Expertise working with Python (Conda framework)
- Experience working with security and confidentiality requirements for the data
- Hands on working on core competencies, latest frameworks, End to end delivery experience
- Experience using Amazon AWS Cloud, Java
- Detail oriented and proven ability to understand business requirements and transform into fully functional technical solution