Data Scientist / Database Developer
- Salaire :£40-55,000
- Lieu de travail :Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat :CDI, Plein-temps
- Entreprise :Alexander Ash Consulting
- Mise à jour le :20 juin 18
We have been commissioned by a fast-growing FinTech in London, whose technology underpins the product lines for a volume of SME customers around the UK. An excellent opportunity has arisen within their Decision Sciences team, where they are looking for a passionate Data Scientist / Database Developer with a strong mathematical and statistical background to support on the delivery to their SME customers.
You will give you the chance to work on a multitude of projects, build relationships with senior stakeholders and develop your knowledge of how a fast-growing FinTech operates!
You will additionally be responsible for:
• Employing appropriate statistical and machine learning techniques to develop insights on customer experience, profile and products
• Communicating stakeholder insights in a clear, concise manner that can be presented to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Providing ongoing thought leadership on the application and usage of analytic frameworks to accomplish business objectives
• Developing predictive models to improve forecasting, acquisition, cross sales, customer journey and retention activity within SME portfolio
• Collaborating with key stakeholders to translate analytic findings into executable strategies and programs that will drive growth and retention objectives
• Supporting the execution of test and learn activity, including provision of regular campaign updates with recommended next steps to relevant stakeholders
What do I need to apply?
• Experience analysing data and statistics / excellent analytical skills
• Coding experience in R, Python, SAS and SQL
• Experience applying coding methodology to business problems
• A highly numerate background with experience working with large data sets
• Data manipulation experience – able to apply database principles and efficiencies
• Advanced statistical knowledge/experience, including Clustering, Regression, SVM, Random Forests and other multivariate techniques.
• Experience working closely with APIs