Derived Data Licensing & Sales Analyst
As part of CME Group's Data Services team, the Sales Enablement Analyst will be focused on CME Group's Derived Data licensing business and responsible for: monthly, quarterly and annual billing and reporting activities ; undertaking research and analysis in further support of the business, as well as providing pre- and post-sales/licensing support for the onboarding and licensing of new and existing customers. This role sets a foundation for future progression within Data Services as the analyst gain s advanced understanding of how financial data is used to create and develop financial products and services such as Indexes, Structured and Leveraged Products , Valuation Services, Reference Prices etc. as well as the target customer segments that use them.
- Support the Derived Data team in implementing the strategy for long-term growth
- Managing the monthly, quarterly and annual billing cycles for new and existing customers and resolving any resulting customer billing queries. Assisting in reducing accounts receivable delinquencies, and meeting and/or exceeding collections standards;
- Sending and processing quarterly reporting templates, and working towards automation of the workflow through enhanced tooling;
- Own and manage the updating of the Derived Data client database and generate reports, graphs and other management information to further support the business;
- Undertake research to help identify new potential licensing opportunities
- Support client target list development & maintenance to Salesforce.com
- Bachelor's Degree (BS/BA) (or equivalent) degree required, along with interest in Accounting, Business, Finance, or Economics
- Ability to understand and absorb business & technology concepts quickly
- D emonstrates a keen eye for numerical detail;
- Must have strong analytical skills and be well-versed in Windows Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and data aggregation
- Must have strong teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
- An understanding of the financial system and CME Group's markets, and particularly a strong desire to learn more
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.