Developer In Test
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Empiric , Numéro de Licence EA : 11C5671
- 31 oct. 17 2017-10-31
A startup bank who have recently gained there Banking license are now seeking a developer in test to maintain and build on their test automation framework
The role of Developer in Test will build and maintain our test automation framework, as well as supporting continuous delivery and enabling our engineering teams to maintain optimum efficiency.
As a Developer in Test, you will design solutions that address both team and business requirements, and deliver automation tools that are both highly functional and easy to use.
As a senior member of the test engineering function, you will be an expert in test automation and cutting edge test practices, as well as providing coaching and support to the development, test, and product teams.
We’re building a good bank, and are looking for a great Developer in Test to join us on a permanent basis as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Design and build automation framework components that enable low friction test implementation across Web, Mobile and API channels
- Coding framework components in Ruby, such as support libraries, fixtures, mocks, command line tools, execution orchestration and dashboards
- Implementing, integrating and configuring best-of-breed open source tools such as Cucumber, WebDriver and Appium
- Coach sprint-based engineers in good test design/ development and in usage of the automation framework
- Co-ordinate the test lifecycle with release automation processes and continuous delivery pipelines
- Advocate and advise on BDD process adoption and refinement, including effective definition of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Maintain relevant results/ metrics reporting, which will drive continuous improvement
- Define and document test code standards and conventions
- Test code review
The successful candidate will ideally demonstrate the following experience skills and behaviours:
- Have commercial experience working as a Developer in Test, in a position that involved the design and development of automation frameworks that support test development across at least 2 of the following channels: Web, Mobile, API
- Strong commercial exposure programming in common programming language(s), including Ruby
- Experience with two of the following testing tools: WebDriver, Appium, Cucumber
- TDD/ BDD experience
- Testing within a mature agile and continuous delivery environment
- Functional and non-functional test strategy and implementation
- Cloud-based and API-centric software architectures
What will you be doing?
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following:
A passion for championing the customer.
Motivated by purpose-led organisations.
High levels of personal and professional integrity.
An entrepreneurial approach with an ability to operate both at a strategic level and to be hands on.
A positive, self-sufficient leader with excellent communication skills, intellect and energy.
Very sound judgment and business instinct with a desire to challenge traditional thinking.
Highly organised with a flexible approach to working.
Ability to encourage followership, motivate and develop a diverse group of people towards a challenging goal.
Determined to succeed, high energy with humility and a strong personal drive.
A collaborative working style.
A very strong work ethic and a focus on delivery.
If this role is of interest to you please give me a Akshay Pal a call on 0203 862 4407 or email a CV through to email@example.com