Digital IT Business Analyst
- GBP40000 - GBP60000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Oliver James Associates.
- 10 oct. 17 2017-10-10
As an IT Business Analyst you will work with the product owner, support and operational staff to analyse their needs for the development of new or existing digital applications. You will be working with Agile SCRUM to create user stories and the related acceptance criteria's.
Based on business cases and the business processes of the customer, together with a small team you will develop use cases from the requirements and model these into high-quality digital applications.
You will make decisions with respect to design and development of functionality within the context of the deliverable application. You will be confident to assume overall leadership on the functional direction of the project. Communicate progress with the customer, senior members of the IT Team deliver workshops and drive stakeholder management.
- You must have a thorough understanding of the software development life cycle, including but not limited to customer requirements gathering, data modelling, application analysis, development, prototyping, testing, documentation, system acceptance and post migration validation
- Insurance or financial services and digital transformation domain knowledge
- Experience working with the Agile Software Development model; business analysis, project management and sprint scoping
- You must possess strong judgement, leadership, communication, diplomacy, collaboration and organisational skills
- You must have good facilitation skills to run workshops and meetings, to gain agreement on requirements and issues
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, being structured and accurate, and have the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers and subject matter experts
- You must be independent, have the ability to interact positively and communicate appropriately with team members and customers
- You must be analytical and able to produce innovative, pragmatic solutions to business problems
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
- Excellent knowledge and experience in using the Microsoft Office suite of productivity tools
- You must have a proactive attitude and be willing to make any extra effort required to ensure that the company delivers and maintains its enviable reputation
- Experience of Mendix, or other Rapid Application Development software or BPM development such as OpenText, Metastorm, Appian, Pega PRPC, Salesforce, Outsystems, or Microsoft Azure
- Experience in software programming
- Experience with object modelling, or object oriented design, techniques and tools, including SQL and experience of Jira
- Experience providing operational support (e.g. troubleshooting reported issues, identifying root problems, developing solutions)
- London Market Property and Casualty and/or Accident and Health insurance
- Experience of Policy Administration applications
- Recognised professional Business Analyst qualification or business Bachelor Degree or higher is preferred, but not required