Digital Strategy Manager
- GBP53064 - GBP61907 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 22 févr. 18 2018-02-22
Lloyds Banking Group (LBG) is the UK's leading digital franchise, with over 13 million active online customers across our three main brands, as well as the UK's biggest mobile bank. Group Transformation is one of the Divisions which will lead the path to implement our three-year strategy and to react faster to market developments through new ways of working.
The Digital Development & Market Insights Team plays a pivotal role in building the future competitive advantage for LBG - to transform our capability to be the best bank for customers, to drive new and protect existing revenue and to drive a low cost operating model. The team focuses on developing the Transformation strategy for the Group, strengthening alignment of Transformation strategy with businesses' strategic priorities, incubating development of new capabilities for the bank and helping key stakeholders to execute our strategy.
You will gain significant exposure to senior leadership as the team supports the implementation of the Group's strategy.
Together we make a difference….
This role will support the Head of Digital Development & Market Insights as one of the team members for articulation and delivery of the Group Transformation vision and to shape the Group's strategy agenda. This will involve contributing towards strategy topics (focus on Digital) and supporting preparation for discussions for Group Executives with analytical, presentation and structuring skills. In addition, he or she will support identifying, shaping and building core capabilities necessary for Lloyds Banking Group to meet its ambition (e.g. digital, data, agile, applied sciences). The role also involves monitoring, in a systematic way, new market and technology developments, identifying relevant insights and suggesting implications for the Group.
What we'll need from you;
* MBA or Master degree from any field of Business or Technology (e.g. Data Science) and/or experience with a major consulting firm including project management experience
* Demonstrable professional experience in financial services and / or digital space
* Understanding of Digital or Data challenges for financial services (e.g. applied science, machine learning)
* Strong analytical background to deal with commercial documents (e.g. value at stake, benefits etc.)
* Ability to interact with senior executives
* Ability to take a lead, show initiative and operate without detailed oversight
In return we'll offer you a great package including a performance related bonus, car/allowance, generous pension contribution, 30 Days leave plus bank holidays, a flexible cash pot to spend on benefits and other wider corporate benefits and perks.
We also support work/life balance friendly options such as occasional home-working and we're passionate about diversity in the workplace.
So, if you have the experience we're seeking then get in touch, we'd like to hear from you….