Digital Wealth - Full Stack Developer
- Not Specified
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 17 janv. 18 2018-01-17
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At September 30, 2016, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.1 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products that
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At September 30, 2016, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.1 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products that include separate accounts, mutual funds, iShares^® (exchange-traded funds), and other pooled investment vehicles. BlackRock also offers risk management, advisory and enterprise investment system services to a broad base of institutional investors through BlackRock Solutions^®. As of September 30, 2016, the firm had approximately 13,000 employees in 30 countries and a major presence in global markets, including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East and Africa. For additional information, please visit the Company’s website at www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock_news | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
This role will specifically focus on building tools / experiences for our Advisory business. This person will be responsible for building highly interactive Web Applications that are targeted for Advisors / Home Offices.
- Team work, open dialogue, and challenge of the status quo
- Quality and Time to Market, and building infrastructure to help us do both
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to, new technologies and ways of building software.
- Test Driven Development
Product Examples the Digital Wealth team:
- Tax Monitor that helps Advisors optimize their portfolios for possible tax savings
- Stress Tester that allows Advisors run a stack of scenarios for given portfolio. This offers them a better understanding of how a portfolio performs against different risks.
- Portfolio Builder / Editor that helps Advisors create custom portfolios for their needs.
- Angular 4+, Java (JEE), Highchart / HighStock / D3, oAuth 2, Nextflix Zuul, VueJS, Solr, Freemarker
- Build high quality web applications with slick modern interfaces and the backend services they depend on.
- Coordinate with members of the broader team in other in a multi-office, multi-country environment – NY, Princeton, London and Singapore.
- Focus on reusability of code and components in a shared codebase for several applications.
- Stay abreast of the new web development technologies; integrate them with BlackRock’s web sites and tools to further enhance the usability and efficiency of the sites as necessary.
- Expert level knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structure and Algorithm, Multi-Threading, Socket, Security, Web Services
- Proven experience developing commercial quality web and/ or mobile application using one of the popular frameworks (Angular / Vue / React)
- Strong teamwork, communication skills and time management abilities
- Database experience (SQL, stored procedures, and data modeling).
- Experience with Open Source tools (Apache, JBoss, Tomcat, Ant, Maven, Spring, Junit etc.)
- Financial knowledge and interest strongly recommended