Director - Deputy COO
- £100,000 - £150,000 plus bonus, benefits and share options
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- One Ten Associates
- 15 mars 18 2018-03-15
A unique senior opportunity has arisen in a very successful Fin Tech business in the lending space that is developing its fund management platform. The role offers a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong track record in structuring, launching and operating regulated funds in a senior role which will work alongside the Head of Funds.
Our client is a cutting edge, market leading Fin Tech business in the lending world.
The firm has been quietly developing its fund management platform to compliment its Fin Tech business which has been very well received by institutional investors.
The role has arisen due to growth in the regaulted funds platform where the Head of Funds need to bring in an experienced hire to lead and support the structuring, launching and running of new regulated funds that are planned for 2018.
The role is varied in an established platform going through exciting growth - some of the key areas of responsibility :
- Initiate, cultivate and lead new strategic Fund opportunities
- Lead the origination and execution of trades; including but not limited to negotiating legal contracts and project managing all internal processes and stakeholders
- Manage external counterparties relationships including but not limited to: a third party AIFM, Investment Manager, Administrators, Depositories, Fund Directors, External Valuers, FX Currency Managers and Brokers
- Oversee the smooth running of Fund governance, cashflow modelling, reporting and operations
This requires a candidate with varied experience in Private Debt and Public Funds with a strong academic pedigree and proven track record of at least 8 years within these type of fund structures where can demonstrate been directly involved in the structuring, launching and on going running of funds is key.
The role could appeal to COOs who are looking for an established platform where there is an exciting and more guaranteed future or someone reporting into a COO in a large or boutique fund manager that is looking for the new challenge that continues to sharpen there skills in developing into a COO in the future.
The platform and set up is different opportunity compared to most that exist in the market currently.