- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
Director / Senior Director - Digital Services Strategist
Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-UniMoody's Analytics Knowledge Services is in the process of developing automation tools to complement it's 2,500+ analytical staff. To maximise the productivity and quality of their work, and to enhance the service we deliver to our 200+ financial institution customers. The Business Excellence and Automation Tools - BEAT - initiative is developing these market leading digital services. This key strategic initiative requires an individual to assist with formulation, execution and reporting of the strategy and vision. Ensuring that the digital services will meet the expectations of both internal and external stakeholders.
The BEAT Digital Services Strategist is accountable for overseeing and governing the strategy and composition of the BEAT Digital Service portfolio.
- Ensures that each Business Unit's Digital Service Backlog is cost/value optimized in alignment with MAKS short and long term goals
- Ensures that DSO's have measurement frameworks in place to provide quantitative evaluation of the impact of Digital Services
- Governs BEAT Digital Service Roadmaps for each business unit including quarterly portfolio review
- Ensures that each Digital Service has a compelling vision and clear objectives
- Ensures that new ideas are cultivated and incorporated into the Digital Service Strategy
- Drives and reports on adoption and uptake of Digital Services across business units
- Ensures that the necessary business processes are followed and participates in the governance of the delivery of Digital Services
- Communicates the Digital Service strategy and plans both internally, and assists with external messaging and marketing
- Works with the Scrum Master Community to provide MAKS Executive Committee (ExCom) with regular progress reporting of the BEAT initiative
- Provides ExCom with analysis of the strategic direction of the market
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree or equivalent) and Graduate/second-level degree (e.g. MBA, Master's) in economics, finance, business or a related field
- Progressive financial industry experience with experience of system/business analysis experience required
- Proven track record of product innovation and increasing product revenue
- Experience in analysis and implementation
- Good understanding of multiple aspects of commercial banking (including Investment Banking and Invest Research)
- Must possess initiative and have a client service focus
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.