E-Trading Compliance Advisory
Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
I am currently recruiting a (Cross Asset) Electronic Trading Compliance Advisory Officer for a well-respected Investment Bank based in London. Reporting directly into the E-Trading Compliance Director this is an excellent opportunity to further your career in a dynamic and very collegiate environment.
- Provide clear and consistent technical advice and guidance to the business in regards to electronic trading.
- Keep on top of front office related regulatory change with regular updates to the business and formation of new policy.
- Provide training to the business
- Compliance related controls management
- Act as SME for new regulatory change implementation (MAR, MiFID II)
- Face off to and work in conjunction with the front office and senior management.
- To assist in the development and upskill of junior team members.
- FCA regulatory knowledge from a top tier banking organisation or HFT.
- Product knowledge across 1 or more of; equities, FI, FX
- Experience with compliance technology would be a huge value add.
- Strong written and analytical skills.
- Proactive, self-supportive and motivated in the development of a positive compliance culture.
- Strong communication skills and able to present to senior management.