EMEA IT Business Administrator
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
EMEA IT Business AdministratorAre you looking to further your career in the Financial Services sector?
Following a highly profitable period of growth, investment and transformation State Street are creating a European Cross Functional Services function within EMEA Technology that provides the Global IT organisation and its relevant internal client base with a number of key strategic support services.
As part of our continued expansion we require a we require an experienced and energetic IT Business Administrator to join our European team. The IT Business Administrator will be based in the Canary Wharf office in London.
The IT Business Administrator will be responsible for performing various Administrative support services including the management of our SMR Framework and Regulatory reporting requirements according to legislation and will manage the implementation of the future state framework, engaging with all stakeholders. They will contribute to the day to day management of the IT organisations working with IT staff across EMEA and potentially NA and APAC offices as required.
- Support the IT EMEA CAO in the day to day management of the EMEA IT function across Employee Services, Operational Excellence, Financial Management and which may include administration of meeting schedules and materials and Minute taking.
- Represent the Cross Functional Services team in meetings (internal and external) when required and demonstrate effective relationships with other functions within the Bank
- Undertake the day-to-day work of the Cross Functional Services team. Contribute to the maintenance of effective checklists and procedure documents and demonstrate a continuous process improvement approach.
- Provide administrative support to the IT EMEA CAO and the wider Management team as required.
- Manage the SMR Framework including scheduling and recording of relevant meetings, managing the SMR Regulatory Reporting roadmap.
- Produce SMR Management Information and Compliance reporting for the team e.g., monthly management sign-off packs.
- Assist in the management of the relationship between the various IT Departments.
- Undertake weekly /monthly analysis of mandatory training requirements clearly highlighting where escalation is required.
- Undertake weekly / monthly analysis of mandatory time booking compliance requirements clearly highlighting where escalation is required.
- Undertake other administrative functions which span IT areas. Examples include: managing European workplace strategy, desk moves and other facilities related tasks.
- Contribute to the oversight of any Administration related task that is being performed by a Provider (Outsource Provider, Service Provider or Shared Services group).
- Graduate calibre or relevant experience, demonstrating a high level of business acumen and possess a progressive career history, coupled with excellent communication and engagement skills, developed through driving and leading programmes of cultural, long-term sustainable change and knowledge transfer.
- Financial services sector experience is essential
- Interpersonal and communication: Experience with senior management teams and ability to succulently deliver key messages and summarise complex issues.
- Strong Business Writing Skills: Good experience in formal business writing, ideally Minute taking.
- IT skills: advanced knowledge of MS Office, SharePoint, WorkDay.
- Common Sense and a can-do attitude who can work either in isolation or as part of team.
- Experience of collaborating and delivering results whilst working with peers remotely
- Strong ability to process large volumes of data, mapping process flow diagrams and data flow diagrams effectively.
- Capable of articulating concise diagrams to senior management teams with regards to process flow mapping.
- Strong interpersonal skills that inspire commitment, collaboration and teamwork
- Communicates effectively, both verbally and in writing, with diverse audiences
- Adaptable, team player with the capacity to manage and lead change
- Capacity to identify common interests and negotiate solutions involving diverse stakeholders.
- Trustworthy change champion who demonstrates openness, trust, ethics and integrity
- Results-oriented business and organizational development skills with the capacity to identify and act on opportunity
- Models, inspires and nurtures a learning orientation and culture
- Problem solving and competent analytical thinking skills required to analyse a situation and offer a viable solution.