The Client, a Financial Technology firm specialising in Collateral, Clearing and Data Analytics for OTC & Listed derivatives, is looking to hire a Sales Director to build out the EMEA Client base.
A fantastic opportunity for a 'closer' with a history of winning new business to lead EMEA Sales. You will be primarily focussed on building a buy-side client base as well as 2nd & 3rd tier sell-side institutions. Once the EMEA business is established you will have the opportunity to build out a team. Duties include:
- Driving all sales aspects across EMEA. The candidate will be the main driver of revenue acquisition and work closely with the CEO and North America Sales Director to win new mandates.
- Work closely with Sales Development Representatives and follow up on leads.
- Work with CEO & Founder on building Sales pipeline.
- Manage front to back process including cold calling, prospecting and following through to close. You will be active at industry events, networking and promoting the brand image.
- You will have a strong understanding of the Derivative space, both OTC and Listed.
- Strong background of closing deals with a 6 - 12 month sales lifecycle. You will be able to work autonomously in your market, updating the Sales pipeline and managing Client lifecycle.
- Preference will be given to a candidate with Margining & Collateral knowledge.
- A strong network of buy-side financial institutions across EMEA including Hedge Funds, Asset Managers and Insurance firms. A sell-side network would also be advantageous.
- Additional European languages would be beneficial.