I am working with a global financial institution across their ESG research team that're looking for an associate director. The role focusses on research and analytics, more specifically within fixed income/credit.
- Identify ESG trends and themes
- Be able to draw conclusions from data sets
- Knowledge in energy, infra, transport or banking
- Fixed income understanding including bonds/loans/leveraged finance
- 5+ years in finance with a minimum of 1-2 years in an research/analytical environment
- Have a background or degree in an ESG themed area
This is a great oppotunity for a fixed income/ ESG professional to join a rapidly growing research team within a market leading financial house.