ETF Capital Markets Specialist
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Société Générale - UK
- 16 janv. 18 2018-01-16
ETF Capital Markets Specialist
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like “hard work” and “dedication” together with “community” and “respect” has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Societe Generale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment.
* Drive the transformation of the Primary market setup for Direct Replication ETFs, including designing and facilitating the implementation of relevant dealing models.This includes taking part in relevant discussions with internal (Portfolio Management, Financial Engineering, Legal, Operations) and external (Security Services provider) stakeholders, and frequent travel to the Lyxor head office in Paris.
* Act as the internal expert on industry-shaping developments affecting the trading landscape for ETFs in Europe, notably by providing strategic views on market structure (e.g. issuance models, market structure etc). Participate in industry working groups and discussion panels.
* Work with liquidity providers and brokers to ensure efficient trading of Lyxor ETFs both on exchange and over the counter (OTC)
* Develop and maintain relationships with banks, brokers and market makers in order to increase the liquidity, visibility and distribution of Lyxor ETFs
* Educate buy-side dealing desks on ETF trading and execution and provide insight on relevant developments across the industry
On a daily basis the Capital Markets Specialist will also help the other members of the team in:
* Handling requests from Authorised Participants and market makers trading Lyxor ETFs
* Monitoring Secondary market flows, both on exchange and over the counter (OTC)
Manage relationships with outside firms including Exchanges and data providers
In-depth knowledge of the European ETF market
Proven track record in managing an ETF Primary market, either at an issuer or security services provider
Understanding of the ETF trading mechanisms
Understanding of equity and bond trading
Project management skills
Problem solving: the job-holder will need to identify and help implement simple solutions to complex issues
Initiative and proactivity
Clarity and conciseness
Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders