ETF Product Developer AVP/VP
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
ETF Product Developer AVP/VPWe are looking for a product developer based in London to build new and manage existing SPDR ETFs for State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) in EMEA and APAC. You will join a dynamic, ambitious team of ETF and product professionals, looking to grow the SPDR ETF business in EMEA and APAC and bring market-leading solutions to our clients.
We will ask you to work across the four key pillars of Product: strategy, structuring and build, range management and advocacy. You will be assigned as the SME of a certain range of the SPDR ETFs. You will need to collaborate with colleagues in senior management, sales, investment and other teams from across the organisation.
The role requires energy, excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills; we want you to develop a deep understanding of the needs of clients, the opportunities in the market and how best to respond to both with SSGA's investment capabilities.
What we will ask you to do:
- Facilitate the development and design of new SPDR ETFs for the APAC and European markets, taking into account business priorities and overall strategy.
- Contribute to product strategy, develop business cases, design product features and co-ordinate launches. Communicate clearly with colleagues throughout this process.
- Look after the existing range of ETFs to ensure they remain market-leading products.
- Build strong, positive relationships with key external and internal clients.
- Supply market research, competitive information and business metrics to identify trends and potential new product opportunities.
- Manage risk effectively by acknowledging, understanding, mitigating and/or eliminating it. Understand how important the effective management of risk is to SSGA and SPDR ETFs and how excellence in governance can lead to better products.
- Maintain the highest possible fiduciary standards.
- Think creatively, and make recommendations to improve and build our business; support your ideas with well-researched fact-based analysis.
- Produce key management reports, to support a strong governance process and ensure accountability for the product team.
What we would love you to be:
- Extensive experience in product development, either in the capacity of product development, capital markets, portfolio management or fund operations.
- Confident in your understanding of investment management, regulatory, tax and operational issues.
- Demonstrated potential in the full lifecycle of product development, from strategy, through implementation, range management and advocacy.
- Excellent in using tools such as Bloomberg and Morningstar.
- A good problem solver and trouble-shooter, with the ability to identify and analyse issues, and the energy to solve them.
- A great relationship-builder, across all levels of seniority and all types of team.
- Previous experience with ETFs and knowledge of the APAC market is desirable but not mandatory.
Education & Qualifications:
Good quality degree; MBA or CFA a plus.