ETF Product Specialist Associate
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- First Trust Global Portfolios Limited
- 19 déc. 17 2017-12-19
First Trust are one of the fastest growing ETF sponsors with a focus on smart beta and thematic ETF strategies. An opportunity has arisen for a product and sales research associate to join the London team developing the business in Europe.
The focus of the role is the provision and development of product, competitor and market analysis across all distribution channels and asset classes with the aim to identify insights that support business decision making.
Day to day activities include undertaking market research and competitor analysis, presenting data in support of strategy research, research to construct and manage a pipeline of customer prospects to support sales activity, developing and managing the distribution team’s CRM system to enhance the sales and client management process, assisting in the monitoring of and reporting on sales and client activity,
- Support the business, predominantly the investment and distribution teams, with the provision of value-added analysis demonstrating a strong understanding of First Trust funds, peer universes and competitors across all asset classes on a multi-channel basis.
- Support the Senior Product specialist in providing the investment teams and prospective clients with deeper insight on the various markets, market opportunities and competitor landscape, raising market and competitor awareness.
- Produce insightful competitor analysis and monitor competitor developments and market trends.
- Analyse data, generate reports and provide business metrics for senior management as required
- Provide and develop analytical research to support the Product and Marketing team on various projects supporting different business areas.
- Support the wider Investment and Distribution teams in the continuous development and enhancement of existing output
- Work independently to provide insightful, real added value and differentiated analysis which goes beyond the data and develop insightful conclusions.
What we are looking for...
- Prior experience in the asset management industry. Ideally in a market and/or competitor research related role.
- Familiarity with the asset management landscape in terms of country and sector trends and products.
- Good quantitative, analytical and organisational skills. Attention to detail and accuracy are key to this role.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. An ability to draw insightful conclusions from data.
- Proactive approach to resolving issues as well as identifying developing opportunities.
- An understanding of quantitative and qualitative research tools (e.g. Morningstar, Bloomberg, Lipper) would be beneficial.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments while producing high quality work in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in one or more European languages would be useful