Engineering Lead (Java) - Financial Services
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI , Plein-temps
- 17 oct. 17
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
A Word About Us
Capco – Forming the Future of Finance
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com.
Let's Get Down To Business
Capco is looking for a talented, innovative and creative individual to lead our internal engineering team, leading both internal in-house tools and applications as well as acting as an SME on a wide spectrum of client projects.We are looking for a head of engineering, particularly with hands-on coding experience, who has proven experience delivering software solutions using the latest technologies and frameworks. You’ll be designing, building and overseeing in an agile environment and working with colleagues in other Capco offices.
Show Us What You’ve Got
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- Software development background with hands-on coding experience
- Experience leading teams of junior and senior developers
- A great communicator, with the ability to present complex ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Hands-on experience managing teams in Scrum / Agile environments
- Have a personal passion for improving processes with tools and automation
- Experience recruiting and interviewing for fast-growth teams
- Background in delivering complex software applications into production
- Extensive knowledge of modern technology trends, especially in the cloud space
Desirable additional experience:
- Comfortable producing technical materials as part of pitches and sales work
- Experience leading multidisciplinary teams of designers, testers and product owners
- Active programming experience with a modern language
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take The Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture