Enterprise Business Solutions Support - AVP
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Enterprise Business Solutions Support - AVPState Street IMS is responsible for outsource service provision through leading edge technology and services for its clients. SSC has demonstrated excellent success in recent times with major client wins covering in excess of 10 locations worldwide, including UK, Europe, South Africa and USA, for the outsource arrangements of Fund Accounting and Investment Operations. SSC are increasing its talent to support the planning, development and roll-out of the Enterprise project within the Investment Operations arena and require keen and experienced investment operations business professionals to play a key role in the delivery of a successful solution.
The candidate will be expected to manage the day to day running of the EMEA EBS team that monitors client accounts for issues associated with extract delivery, ad hoc processing, OCF check monitoring and pre/post cycle reviews.
The line manager is required to manage the team effectively in order to ensure that all governance activities are being carried in accordance with standard operating control policy and that all market, internal and client escalation queries are handled in an accurate and timely manner.
The candidate is also expected to provide analytical support in any new client on-boarding lifecycle as it pertains to our BAU operating model. The candidate will also have to make sure that all aspects of the Team`s activities are considered as part of the onboarding process and participate in BUAT / CUAT / Parallel testing and all other specific tasks that need to be completed ahead of a client conversion.
- Oversee and manage team of individuals who act as the point of contact for client queries relating to the Recordkeeping system and client file deliveries are tracked, with proactive management to ensure timely response and resolution. Liaise with colleagues in the South Africa, US, Australia and India SSC offices and divisions globally where required for query resolution
- Perform daily checks on file deliverables to the clients, investigate discrepancies and ensure daily resolution of identified queries
- Perform an overview function for the Shared Services functions identifying operational trends, issues and areas for improvement.
- Provide support to multiple operational areas relating to Enterprise queries.
- Handle and resolve issues involving all operational and various IT areas (e.g. Asset servicing, Trade Operations, Client Reporting)
- Support and provide analysis for Client Change Request items impacting the Enterprise processes and Operating Models
- Complete system testing for Change Control enhancements
- Ensure all activities are compliant with corporate standards
- Maintain clear and effective communications with immediate colleagues and Management
- Adhere to internal procedures and best practices at all times
- Prepare oversight reports for audit where applicable.
- Take ownership of issues to resolution, engage teams as needed to gain consensus.
- Manage staff to meet goals if applicable.
- Track work effort and goals.
- Demonstrate the 'Risk Excellence' culture in your behaviour
- Maintain a detailed understanding of :
- The scope of the role's managerial responsibilities
- The competence of the staff reporting to you
- Ensure that your team has clear understanding of their reporting lines, authority levels, scope of responsibilities (including those delegated to them and those they delegate), objectives, training and competency requirements plus progress is reviewed regularly in line with Company policy, and are regulatory registered where appropriate for their role
- Develop effective working relationships and communications with staff and ensure that staff are motivated, developed and supported.
- Establish and monitor systems of control, delegated authority and escalation procedures so that the business complies with internal policies and external regulations and can be managed effectively
- Adhere to the delegation and oversight (management information and escalation) framework in the performance of daily tasks. This includes taking proactive action to ensure there is adequate production of management information that is fits for purpose, and issues are raised as appropriate
- Establish and monitor an effective delegation framework to ensure that tasks are performed by staff members with appropriate capacity and authority level (based on knowledge, skills and competence).
- Establish and monitor an effective oversight framework to ensure that issues are appropriately identified, escalated and resolved. This includes: a) ensuring that appropriate management information is received, considered and challenged as appropriate at intervals proportionate to the risks; and b) that staff members have clear understanding of the escalation path/principles
- Establish and nurture a culture of 'Risk Excellence' within the team, encourage an environment of openness that welcomes effective challenge and supports open discussion.
- Ensure that you make reasonable decisions by exercising reasonable care when considering information available to you. This includes taking proactive action to ensure that the information you have is suitable and adequate.
- Establish and nurture a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability into staff members' behaviour in performing their roles.
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your own and staff behaviour.
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behaviour
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the 'Risk Excellence' culture within the business
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations
The functionally specific VP/AVP/Officer Information Services UK may delegate responsibility for functional processes to the respective Senior Associate, Associate 1 or 2 within Information Services UK, Business Operations EMEA in order to complete all daily tasks.
Significant matters will be escalated to through the team AVP / Officer to senior management, the GS UKMEA SMC, relevant functional heads, the IMS ORCF and to legal entity boards as appropriate.
Excellent analytical skills.
Good time management, organizational and team working skills.
Strong communication skills to audiences of different levels of seniority.
PC literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
SQL knowledge required
Must be self-motivated, adaptable and show initiative in different circumstances and under pressure.
Flexibility in working outside of your responsibilities and areas of expertise.
Other: Flexible working hours may be required.