- Up to £68,500 + Car Allowance
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Barclay Simpson
Enterprise Risk/3rd Party Managers
I am supporting a Big 4 Consultancy with their search for 3rd Party/Vendor Risk Managers in their Risk Advisory Team.
I am supporting a Big 4 Consultancy with their search for Managers in their Risk Advisory Team.
They are looking for a number of Managers with strong Enterprise Risk Management & 3rd Party Risk experience to join the team. Your responsibilities will include:
- to understand the nature of the relationship between the client organisation and its extended enterprise, customer base or supply chain;
- to perform risk assessments of contract documentation;
- to undertake detailed and comprehensive data analysis which allows us to quantify the financial and operational compliance with the contract;
- to act in a robust manner, with integrity to identify the facts, agree findings with third parties and communicating important issues in a clear, succinct manner;
- to support the client and potentially the third party through discussions with relevant stakeholders;
- to write reports detailing the financial and operational issues highlighted during our work;
- to provide timely and useful feedback that can enhance future relationships and activities, both at our clients and the third parties they interact with.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global Consultancy and be rewarded with a fantastic package.