Enterprise Risk Framework and Advisory Manager
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- JSS Search Ltd
- 14 juin 18 2018-06-14
You will be a risk expert with demonstrable experience of defining, maintaining and implementing enterprise risk management policies and processes. As Enterprise Risk Framework Manager, you will provide advice and support in line with the risk management efforts. Providing the Head of Risk and the Executive Team with the confidence that risks are being identified and managed effectively.
- Managing, maintaining and improving selected elements of the Enterprise Risk Management Framework so that they remain able to support the effective management of risks and issues and keep up with sound practices
- Advising and partnering with business functions’ management and risk champions to provide leadership, guidance, support and challenge to ensure the effective implementation of the Risk Management Framework across the organisation.
- Review and improve current framework components assigned and develop appropriate guidance in consultation with stakeholders
- Design and deliver training and awareness material and sessions
- Manage the activities and deliverables of Risk Champions as a virtual team
- Work with the Risk Specialist to define the risk management procedures
- Participate in business functions risk and control reviews
- Maintain up-to-date with the Internal Audit reports and issue remediation
If you feel you match the above criteria, please apply or email your CV to email@example.com.