- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 juin 18
Enterprise and Operational Risk (EORM) Outsourcing & Third Party Risk Manager # 110448
The Risk Division is a highly visible, dynamic area of the firm where you can be an integral part of the decision making that supports the bank's business. Our responsibilities range from Enterprise Risk management to risk and finance reporting, and regional risk teams covering the risk management for our entities. The Risk division's long-term success depends on our ability to achieve our vision and fulfil our mandate. Ultimately, this depends on the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We offer a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment that offers direct contact with senior management and encourages leadership at all levels.
This will be an interesting and challenging role within the EORM Department. EORM has the responsibility to cover all regions and divisions; this particular role focuses on third party and outsourcing risk, control and governance for the UK entities. This role will have responsibility for second line of defence challenge, governance, management, assessment of third party risk and control of key global initiatives and outsourcing opportunities with a focus on UK impact.
A role based in London and reporting to the Head of EORM outsourcing and third party risk and responsible for:
- Engaging with key programmes aligned to the business strategy and provides risk review & challenge to key global opportunities.
- Support to the mapping of supplier supply chains and identification and remediation of underlying risk factors.
- Providing ongoing support to manage and deliver EORM departmental strategy.
- Analyse key internal data to identify trends and recommend remediation.
- Ensuring teams have a clear understanding of the outsourcing framework and underlying processes within the UK and its applicability to the global remit.
- Review relevant policies and standards that govern the use of service providers; which includes the stated risk management program for adequacy and compliance.
- Assess and provide review and challenge to regarding adequate oversight and controls commensurate to the level of risk involved are in place.
- Assess whether outsourced activities are conducted in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Keep abreast of changes in outsourcing laws & regulations and ensure these are communicated and incorporated into the outsourcing risk framework (where applicable) by relevant parties.
- Assess whether contracts that involve critical activities adequately cover operational risk.
- Review results of management's on-going monitoring of outsourcing relationships and services.
- Undertake sample reviews of risk assessments; through to risk mitigation and control verification to determine whether the bank's operational risk is being effectively managed.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- She/he will have a Degree in Business Administration or another relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- You will have extensive financial sector experience, preferably in a sourcing, supply chain, risk management, operational risk, role in an investment or large commercial bank, accountancy/consultancy firm or regulator.
- Experience in assessing and challenging findings.
- Ability to understand risk and regulatory topics, as well as the ability to be able to understand and shapes vendor processes.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with excellent negotiating, influencing skills; assertive and persuasive.
- Good organizational, analytic and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal/relationship building skills.
- Fluent in English.