- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 16 juil. 18
Equity Derivatives Front Office Developer # 115842
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
Development on in-house business-critical Front Office Trading applications and tools. These applications are currently used by Flow Equity Derivatives desks including Index and Single Stock.
The primary role is to develop software within the Equity Derivatives FO IT team on the global unified market data management platform and options pricing platform.
The team partners with Sales, Trading and Quants within Global Markets.
- Design and implement new functionality
- Ad-hoc system analysis and investigation - problem solving
- Take ownership of work and drive it forward within minimal supervision
- Familiarize themselves with the Credit Suisse technology and infrastructure
- Embrace interaction with business groups (e.g. traders, quantitative analysts) and other IT teams
- Communicate design ideas and take part in peer reviews
- Utilize Test Driven and Agile development techniques
- Participate actively and constructively in team discussions
- Understand the current applications and business processes, identify extensions and new functionality
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- You will have experience with internet UI software development such as HTML, CSS, etc. and WebAPI
- Knowledge of the principles to construct fault-tolerance, reliability and durability software systems
- Practical knowledge of agile software development methodologies (e.g., XP, scrum)
- The ability to own issues and follow to resolution
- An innovative approach and methodical analytical style of problem solving
- Front Office experience in Equity Derivatives
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems
- Experience with building microservices
- Experience in Shell Script is a plus
- Experience with continuous delivery and infrastructure as code
- Java and Linux experience is a plus
For more information visit Technology Careers .