- CDI, Plein-temps
- Anson McCade
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
Equity Flow Vol Desk Strat Role - Assoc/VP level
Sitting within the Flow Vol Equities Strategies team, this involves closely working with the Flow Vol Trading desk, where you will focus on the following themes:
- Automated pricing and workflows: pro-actively automate manual workflows and improve existing processes with particular focus on pricing automation, and business metrics.
- Modelling and prediction of pricing inputs (dividend, funding spread and volatility), design of workflow and automation tools to mark these inputs.
- Systematic and quantitative analysis of risk and flow of the franchise, driving business decision and the design of the platform.
- On-exchange algorithmic trading: design and optimization of derivatives market taking and market making trading algorithms.
* Excellent academic record (in a relevant quantitative field e.g. Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or Computer Science).
* Strong analytical and programming skills.
* 3-7 years of experience in financial markets, preferably as a quantitative analyst.
* Previous experience in a sales and trading desk environment, and relevant work experience in derivatives.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to self- motivate, multi task and work independently.