Euro Crossover/High Yield Corporate bonds trader
- Competitive salary package
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Grupo BBVA
- 23 nov. 17 2017-11-23
Do you have experience working in credit trading? If the answer is yes, We are hiring! You will work with the Credit Trading team at the Global Markets CIB department. Also as an Associate or VP on a flow trading desk, you will work within a team of traders, focusing on European HY/Xover corporate credit bonds.
Euro Crossover/High Yield Corporate bonds market making activities:
● Market making in European HY/Xover single name cash bonds.
● Interacting with sales and clients to broaden the BBVA franchise footprint.
● Managing the firm’s risk and monetizing revenue generating opportunities.
- Engineering, Economics, Maths, Other
- Master Finance, Economics, Markets
- Cfa, Caia
- 4-6 years of relevant cash bonds trading experience is required.
- Strong track record in trading role within a multinational financial institution.
- Bloomberg, Excel, Ion trading, Murex.
- Strong academic background.
- Strong analytical thinking and decision making skills.
- Ability to work effectively with people within a large & diverse team
- Ability to synthesize and dissect large amounts of information in a fast-paced & dynamic environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- English C1-Advanced.
- Spanish B2-Upper Intermediate (Desired).
- Relevant market experience preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong numerical skills and self-starter.
- Needs to enjoy and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, and constantly changing environment.
- Demonstrated client relationships.