Execution Trader (Macro Strategies)
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 14 mars 18 2018-03-14
We are a leading global discretionary macro hedge fund (the “Firm”) seeking to add a strong candidate to our macro execution desk in London. The candidate will have a strong analytical background and will be responsible for executing macro trading strategies across a range of products.
The Execution Trading team form a pivotal part of the Firm’s global investment team and work closely with Portfolio Managers to provide market information, suggest trade ideas and review liquidity.
• Trade execution across the following products; Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Commodities, Credit, Equities: Cash and Derivatives.
• Application and understanding of execution algorithms and EMS
• Analyze large data-sets to guide automation and refinement of execution processes
• Post-trade reconciliation
• Interface directly with Portfolio Managers, Brokers, Senior Management, Compliance and Risk
• Comply with relevant regulation and procedures
• A minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 years’ experience in a similar role within a Bank or Hedge Fund
• Quantitatively focused with strong analytical, investigative, mathematical and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Trading experience across multiple markets
• Strong knowledge of execution algorithms
• Data management skills
• Excellent time management, interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast paced environment