Executive Compensation and Global Mobility Analyst
- Market Rate
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Eximius Finance
- 07 nov. 17 2017-11-07
My client, a leading asset management firm is recruiting for an experienced junior tax associate to join its global mobility and executive compensation team.
This role will own the global executive compensation across the business and its international entities. This will include the design of new share awards and share planning from both a recruitment perspective and for existing employees as well as tax planning for senior people in the business. You will liaise with HR, Finance and Business team leaders along with external face-off to legal / accountancy firms.
- University graduate or school leavers apprentice programme
- ATT / CTA Qualification –recently completed or part-qualified
- Executive Reward design experience
- Project management experience
- Numerate with a commitment to problem-solving