FC - Globally diversified Asset Manager
- £75000 - £85000 per annum, Benefits: 50% Bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Circle Square Talent
- 22 sept. 17
A strong FC is required to act as a no.2 to the CFO. This role will rise to an FD over time.
Senior Financial Controller
Asset Management - London - Permanent
£80/85,000 + generous bonus + benefits
To apply you must have experience of working in a small company environment and have had full P&L Financial responsibility for a full business unit.
Circle Square Talent is currently seeking a qualified FC for a rapidly growing Asset Manager based in London. The progress of this company is impressive and since their inception two years ago, their AUM is approaching £2B and the investment strategy is multi-asset, multi manager and globally diversified.
The business is small enough for you to have a direct impact on the growth and structure of the company and this will suit someone who is comfortable with a hands on approach and someone looking for a role where you will gain exposure to most areas of the business.
Key duties will include but are not limited to:
- Reporting to the CFO this is a stand alone role;
- Financial reporting and the annual stat and board pack;
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts inclusive of the balance sheet, P&L, budgets, variances and all presentations;
- Cash flow reporting on an ongoing basis;
- Taxation and other relevant legislation;
- Accounting and management information systems;
- This is a hands on role and stand alone role and your duties will also include the processing of all areas of accounts;
- Being objective and neutral in decision-making;
- Strategic vision and a commercial approach;
- Interacting appropriately at all levels within the organisation;
- Providing constructive support to directors in the development and analysis of initiatives / financial proposals;
- Communicating and presenting complex financial information to internal and external stakeholders and at different levels.
- Must have worked for a small company so you understand how hands on a role can be;
- Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent;
- Experienced professional who has worked in a finance role;
- Good interpersonal skills with a "can do" attitude
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- High attention to detail, organised, able to manage own time and workload.