FX Automation Engineer
- 500-700/ Day
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Headstrong Worldwide
- 21 juin 18 2018-06-21
As an integrated part of the development team, candidate will be at the forefront of testing their market leading FX trading platform. Candidate will work in a modern development environment across a broad portfolio of FX using his/her knowledge of automation techniques to ensure the quality remains high and the solutions deliver to stakeholder requirements.
candidate will also be trusted to make decisions on the best test tools to use and expected contribute your ideas and thoughts regarding what constitutes test best practice.
It is likely that to be successful in FX and you will have a thorough understanding of test automation, scripting languages and maybe even knowledge of a core development language (C#, Java, C++ etc). However if candidate have background in development and / or a relevant degree then please get in touch
Must Have Skills
- Experience of Automation in typical front office agile environment
- Prior experience on Foreign exchange & Pricing Engine is must
- Extensive and demonstrable automation experience with TestComplete.
- REST API & automation with QuickFix Libraries
- Strong experience of J Script, C#, Java & SQL
- Windows desktop application testing across different OS environments.
- Exposure to Continuous Integration and DevOps environments.
- Operating Knowledge of Jenkins, Perforce, Confluence, Visual Studio
- Should have strong understanding on Test Automation Frameworks & design
- Should have worked with complex projects and ability to drive independently
- Should be well versed with FX Derivatives Spot, Forward, Swap, NDF
- Should have knowledge on Vanilla Options , Strategies, Dual Currency Investment & Deposits
- Should have good understanding of Offshore-onshore model
- Should have positive attitude and zeal to learn & worK
Candidate should have strong test automation background in Banking specifically in foreign exchange