- Competitive GBP
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Walker Hamill
- 28 août 18 2018-08-28
Our client is a Pan-European Private Equity firm. They are looking to hire a Finance Analyst who will be responsible for all the portfolio monitoring and related analysis for the investments. There will be considerable exposure to the Finance Director, Managing Partners and Deals Teams.
Specific duties include:
- Taking ownership of the portfolio monitoring process, providing detailed reporting on the portfolio of investments to the operations, support professional and investor relations teams
- Consolidating components of analysis and reporting historically performed by the operating partner, fund administration and investor relations areas
- Providing independent analysis on the performance of investments
- Ensuring control and consistency of reporting across the whole portfolio, providing independent analysis enabling performance to be challenged
- Monitoring the system used to efficiently collate the portfolio company performance metrics
- Liasing with portfolio company finance departments and in-house deal teams
- Leading efforts to ensure adoption of the new system and integrating with other business intelligence systems
- Overseeing the quarterly fair value process
- Modelling of expected Fund returns.
- Have experience of analysing multiple corporate entities, either separate individual entities or divisions of a large multi-national.
- Have experience of analysing company reports across a range of sectors
- Used to a control environment providing independent oversight of company performance
- Used to liaising with senior management
- Very strong communication skills
- Advanced Excel modelling skills
- Foreign languages an advantage, although not necessary
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA)
- Graduate – good degree from good university
- Have experience of using business intelligence systems and general ledgers
A qualified accountant with at least 5 years’ PQE. PE experience not necessary.