Finance Business Partner - Global Financial Services Firm - City/London
- Market Rate
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- LH Partners
- 13 oct. 17 2017-10-13
A commercial finance role has been released by our client, a successful and growing global financial services firm. They are looking for a Part-Qualified (ideally at Finalist level) to Newly-Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) candidate with management reporting and stakeholder management/business partnering experience. Experience using Oracle and/or Hyperion is beneficial but not essential. Strong Excel skils would be advantageous. The role will provide Finance Business Partnering to senior management across the firm's EMEA corporate functions as well as their management teams. This role will include supporting ad hoc projects and new business initiatives, preparing commentary for management accounts, producing budgets.
• Manage and co-ordinate the analysis of the business' cost base.
• Build strong rapport with the departmental heads and become a key member of the financial decision making process.
• Provide financial insight to the Corporate Services function in order to maintain a transparency over the cost base and facilitate the associated allocations process.
• Responsible for the budgeting and forecasting of the EMEA spend.
• Provide Corporate Services cost analysis across EMEA.
• Preparation of management reporting.
• Support senior management, including the EMEA CFO, Group Finance, on ad hoc projects.
• Provide analysis and approval for Corporate Services staff additions/changes.
• Fulfil additional ad hoc duties as requested in order to meet the needs of the business.