Finance Data Business Analyst AVP
Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
Leading Investment Bank is currently searching for a Finance Data Business Analyst AVP to join their Chief Data office team in London. The purpose of this role is to lead the Data Lineage team and will provide support for the delivery of Group Data and the delivery of the Group Data strategy within the Risk, Finance and Treasury Data Management Office.
- Support the Data Lineage documentation activities for the department ensuring it is documented across all Data Domains
- Maintain the Data Lineage and Process flow diagrams associated to the key Data Domains
- Identify Critical Data Elements for each business unit and relevant Data Element Owners
- Identify any lineage issues, duplications or breaks in lineage, track, report and plan
- Engage with SMEs across Functions, Business and Programs to work on the creation of Data Models for core Data Groups/Entities
- Proven experience in Business Change role within Financial Services or working in a line Risk, Finance or Treasury Function with significant projects experience.
- Good understanding of the full project lifecycle.
- Experience of working on Data Aligned Projects.
- Strong Academic Background – minimum 2:1 degree.
This role has significant stakeholder management across the Risk, Finance & Treasury departments and is therefore essential the candidate has excellent interpersonal skills. The bank also offers fantastic career progression opportunities including mobility across the bank into different programmes of change in the future.