Location: Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
Salary: £60,000-70,000 (+ bonus & pension)
Goodman Masson are looking for a qualified accountant to join an established UK Bank as a Finance Manager based in Central London.
This is a multi-disciplined role where you will have exposure to senior executives in the company. You will be part of a Finance Team who are engaging and supportive where they have a superb reputation of progression and are happy to rotate around the business. They are ideally looking for someone in a similar position or Manager level from a “Top 20” practice firm.
• Deliver a high quality report fit for a board of a listed company;
• Co-ordinate delivery of sections with other members of the team and ensuring consistency throughout the report;
• Interim and year-end reporting
• Work as part of team to produce a high quality interim and year-end financial report
• Ownership & autonomy of certain month-end procedures and work streams
• Take on ad-hoc accounting policy implementation projects as necessary - including analysis for the CFO;
• Line responsibilities;
• Ad-hoc projects
• First review of consolidation of group financial statements
• Financial Planning and Analysis – budgeting and forecasting;
• Contribute and take ownership of ad-hoc projects as necessary.
• A qualified Accountant (ACA,ACCA or equivalent) with relevant post qualified experience;
• Strong financial accounting experience;
• IFRS technical accounting expertise;
• University degree educated with a solid academic background;
• Experience in overseeing the month end process;
• Financial Services experience – not perquisite.