- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- McGregor Boyall
- 17 sept. 17
A leading group in Dubai is seeking a highly commercial and strategic Finance Manager to come on board their finance team and have responsibilities for the following:
- Assist GFC & CFO in formulation and implementation of corporate strategy and short term & long terms goals;
- Prepare financial side of business plan on behalf of the Group Departments’ heads;
- Assist Group Departments’ Heads and managers in mapping and developing KPIs to realize company strategy in line with agreed corporate objectives. Report against divisional KPIs;
- Plan, implement and monitor long & short term agreed strategic financial plans;
- Develop systems for measuring and monitoring Group Departments’ performance against annual budgets and long term strategic plans.
Banking, Cash Management and Cash Flow Forecasting
- Responsible for preparing, maintaining and reporting of regular cash flow forecasts and ensure adequate funds are available for the Group Departments;
- Optimize the handling of banking relationship and manage all day - to - day banking transactions for group depts.
Accounting, Budgets, Financial Planning and Reporting
- Prepare monthly management accounts and assist Group Department’s Heads in completing monthly report and sending to GFC;
- Oversee budget process and work with Group Department’s Heads to ensure plans are in line with agreed corporate objectives;
- Ensure annual budget is prepared on time and is in line with Group’s strategy and financial objectives;
- Plan and implement adequate internal controls within the Group Departments;
- Control all accounting transactions and records, ensuring compliance with IFRS, company policies and UAE laws.
Commercial Control functions
- Participate in pricing and marketing strategy process and ensure that adequate financial resources are available;
- Ensure adequate processes are established and maintained to control and security over company’s fixed assets, inventory, receivables and other assets.
Receivables and Credit Management
- Reporting of accounts receivables balance and receivables KPIs (DSOs, etc.) to Group Departments’ Heads.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Fully Qualified Professional Accountant - Preferably CPA/CA/ACCA/ACMA;
- Minimum 10 Years Relevant Experience in Senior Positions in Medium /Large Companies;
- Strong accounting knowledge;
- Previous Audit Experience preferably from major auditing firms
- Arabic Speaking preferred
- Advanced knowledge and hands on exposure to Microsoft Office (particularly Excel). Familiarity with Excel financial modeling will be preferred;
- Hands on experience of Tier 1 ERP and Business Systems;
- High level of integrity, professionalism and a friendly attitude while handling situations;
- Contribute positively as a team player and always strive for the best out of situation;
- Ability to effectively lead small team of subordinates.