- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : Not Specified
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
State Street Purpose The Financial Analyst plays a key decision-support role in the finance department. This role includes production of monthly Management Information packs together with ongoing analysis and decision support for ad hoc projects. She/he would also be involved in process improvement in theState Street
The Financial Analyst plays a key decision-support role in the finance department. This role includes production of monthly Management Information packs together with ongoing analysis and decision support for ad hoc projects. She/he would also be involved in process improvement in the finance area.
- Production of monthly financial projection and results for a number of local divisions together with analysis of performance and relevant commentary
- Coordination with other divisions to provide regional management reports to Corporate Finance in Boston
- Direct revenue analysis including working with the Accounting Team to determine the monthly revenue estimate and decision support analysis
- Direct expense analysis (as appropriate) including working with the Accounting Team to estimate expense accruals production of the expense book and analytical support for management initiatives regarding expense control
- Production of management information packs and analysis for several divisions
- Annual budget preparation input and supporting analysis
- Analysis and reporting on assets under administration investor flows and other statistical metrics
- New business and pipeline analysis including review and validation of new business assumptions provided by sales teams and relationship managers
- Decision support on ad hoc projects as they arise
- Data collection from business units and relevant support areas for production of monthly Client Profitability calculation.
- Oversee coach and develop a team of 3 in Finance Shared Service centre
- Process improvement for systems and processes within the finance department to drive efficiencies and automate low-end tasks.
- Expectation of minimum 5+ years’ experience in financial analysis (non-industry specific) or equivalent depth of experience
- University degree MBA or equivalent in Finance/Economics
- Advantage to have professional qualification – in progress is acceptable (ACA is particularly sought after CFA ACCA etc).
- Demonstrated track record of academic success and practical business experience
- Commercial acumen – ‘know what needs to be done’
- Ability to execute tasks efficiently/ effectively – ie demonstrate value-added in previous roles
- Initiative self starter decisive good fit with team
- Good numerical and analytical abilities with the ability to communicate complex concepts
- Good organization skills and sense of detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Skilled communicator both verbal and written good presentation skills
- Ability to work both independently and across teams.
- Fluency in written and oral English is required
Looking for an ambitious high performer with ability and willingness to move ahead. The ideal candidate will be at Senior Financial Analyst Stage (preferably) in their career. Self-motivated flexible personable good communication skills both verbal and written ability to interact with people across all levels.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Advantage to have experience with Excel add-in databases (Essbase Q&A); Khalix and Oracle preferred but not essential
- Aptitude for learning new systems essential.
- Fuel Innovation
- Influence Courageously
- Collaborate for Results