Finance and Control specialist
- GBP90000 - GBP110000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters UK
- 09 janv. 18 2018-01-09
Risk & PnL Specialist
- Work on delivering high profile and complex global projects to tight deadlines which have regulatory, audit, Front Office or Finance mandates.
- Influence the design and delivery of in-house suite of risk management and valuations platforms such as Risk Engine an Develop and streamline pricing methodologies for Emerging Markets, Credit and Rates businesses.
- Analyse and define the issues, articulate the necessary requirements, and persuade others to your views in order push the tactical and strategic agendas across Credit, Emerging Markets, & Rates businesses.
- Troubleshoot problems arising on an ad-hoc basis or react to market driven demands such the need to re-engineer systems or build Front Office scenarios and analyse outputs.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Educated to Bachelor's degree level with a concentration in Mathematics, Engineering, Information Technology, Economics, Finance, Accountancy or Banking (or equivalent qualification / work experience)
- Valuations, Risk and PnL experience, ideally within a derivatives environment
- A good understanding of Risk Sensitivities, Risk and PnL Attribution and the trade life cycle.
- A good understanding of how Vanilla and Exotic Credit and Rates financial products are priced
- Experience working on large scale valuation engine migration projects
A good knowledge of VBA, SQL or other programming skill is preferable
- Experience of delivering change or improvements to processes
- Excellent analysis skills and problem solving abilities that can be demonstrated.
- A strong professional presence, to be able to liaise effectively with all key stakeholders and build relationships quickly.
- A team player - must be able to share knowledge with all team members