- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Axa Investment Managers - Emplois
- 28 déc. 17 2017-12-28
The financial accountant is responsible for the accurate and timely financial accounting and control for one or more of the legal entities within the UK, Ireland and Middle East perimeter including periodic reporting to the management and shareholders of the AXA IM Group in accordance with all relevant local and Group management and statutory reporting requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the entity accounts in accordance with FRS 101 and IFRS.
- Monthly reporting includes the production of AXA IM group management accounting, providing analytical review and commentary to feed the monthly ExCom meetings
- Quarterly reporting includes the production and analysis of the AXA Group (Magnitude) financial accounting pack and preparation of papers for the quarterly Board meetings.
- Prepare the annual statutory accounts and audit file for external audit as well as regulatory returns
- Liaison with external auditors.
- Liaison with Revenue and Cost teams to understand and challenge the information populated in the ledger
- Co-ordination of Monthly Accounts Pack, including preparation of intercompany and other balance sheet reconciliations.
- Maintain effective relationship with the AXA UK Tax team to ensure accurate and timely delivery for quarterly reporting and annual statutory reporting.
- Prepare the VAT returns for UK entities and the analytical reviews, post actual VAT journals and pay Intercompany.
- Prepare the Forecasts when required by AXA IM Group.
- Support the Head of Accounting & Reporting and assist where necessary, e.g. key business departmental and other stakeholder relationships.
- Strong focus on control and accuracy and ongoing enhancing business knowledge
- Provide support of operational processes including payments and CASS
- Fluent in English
- Graduate with excellent academic background particularly in numeric subjects
- Qualified accountant with good technical accounting knowledge
- Strong related experience in an Investment Management environment with regulated entities
Knowledge and Skills
- In-depth knowledge of asset management
- Experience of CODA and/or Magnitude would be beneficial
- Proficient in use of Excel, preferably to an advanced level.
- Ability to work under pressure and with good attention to detail
- Personable, able to communicate and influence at all levels within the firm
- Self-motivated and a team player, who is able to successfully resolve the conflicting priorities of project and routine tasks
- Commercial awareness